Existing members, to open a new account or convert your existing account, please contact the Member Service Center at 800.273.6700 or stop in at one of our convenient branches.
Online Banking upgrade
Now Live! New Features, benefits and functionality
• Enhanced security using passwords and PINs
• Strengthened password creation requirements that expire every 180 days
• No more challenge questions or phrases to remember
• Receive your PIN via email, text or phone call, you choose
• Use a PIN if you forgot your credentials or are accessing from a new device
• View e-statements without having to download them
• Drop down hover menus
• One location for transfers (no longer separate menus for loans)
• All accounts transfer from and to on one screen
• Cross account transfers (no more logging out and into another account to transfer money – if you’re on an account you’ll be able to transfer from within the account you are logged into to a different linked account)
• Message notification – email to member’s account if there is an online banking note
• Email notification when physical and/or mailing addresses are changed, email addresses are changed or phone numbers change; this ensures that you or Maine Savings, at your request, updated your contact information.
What else you need to know:
• Each time you log in from a new device or computer, you will be required to authenticate your identity with a passcode – the passcode can be delivered to your email address, your cell phone or your home phone. Please make sure Maine Savings has your latest contact information on file!
• Scheduled transfers will be retained and occur based on the current schedule.
• Alerts will not go out during our upgrade process. However, the alerts will queue and will be sent when online banking is back up and running.
• Personal finance management tools and websites will not work following the upgrade (e.g. Intuit and mint.com)
• Transaction history will continue to be available.
• Members new to online banking will need to register. Enter your member account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth. You will be prompted to set up a user name and password and a security phrase and photo. A current email addresses will need to be on file with the credit union in order to complete registration.