Existing members, to open an new account or convert your existing account, please contact the Member Service Center at 800.273.6700 or stop in at one of our convenient branches.
Free Checking with Cash Back Rewards
- 2% cash back—on debit card purchases up to $400
- ATM fee refunds nationwide*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking and free app (iPhone and Android)
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card, including the option of the Black Bear Debit Card!
- Unlimited check writing
- Low $20 minimum deposit to open
- Overdraft protection line of credit available to qualified members
Easy, Penalty-Free Qualifications
You’ll need to qualify each month to get your rewards. But it’s so easy to qualify, you’re probably already doing it!
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your RedWallet Checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice (and have valid email address)
- Be enrolled and login into online banking
If you don’t qualify in a given month, don’t worry! Your checking account is still completely free and you can qualify again the next month.
*The Fine Print (But We'll Keep It Big So You Can Read It)
Receive 2% cash back on your debit card purchases that post to and settle against your account during the monthly qualification cycle; up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly qualification cycle.
If qualifications are met, domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card purchases. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Minimum to open is $20.