Need Some Extra Holiday Cash?
With the Maine Savings Holiday Skip-a-Payment program, you can skip one payment on each eligible loan you have!
You will be directed to our DocuSign PowerForm for Skip-a-Payment.
Membership Has Its Privileges!
For members with a loan (or loans!), one of those privileges is the Skip-A-Payment program. Skipping a payment is like making a loan to yourself. It allows you to take the stress out of the season and take charge of your holiday budget! Use the extra cash for holiday travel, gifts, entertaining, or anything else you may need this time of year. We appreciate your membership and hope this program is useful to you.
Details—There Are, Of Course, a Few Rules!
- A processing fee of $35 per loan will be deducted from your account. If you do not have $35 in your account, we can add the $35 fee to your loan balance.
- Loans cannot be past due at the time of request.
- Credit cards, commercial loans, Owners' Reserve line of credit, or real estate loans (mortgages, home equity lines of credit, home equity loans) are excluded from this offer.
- Applications must be received at least 7 business days prior to payment due date and will take up to 3-5 business days to process.
- Applications must be received no later than January 31, 2018.
- Only one payment may be skipped per eligible loan and only one application may be submitted per eligible loan (filling out both the online and paper versions does not entitle you to a second skipped payment).
Skipped payments do not extend the term of any payment protection policy or collateral protection policy you may have obtained through Maine Savings as part of your loan. By signing above, you authorize Maine Savings Federal Credit Union to extend the due date of your final loan payment by one month. The $35 processing fee per loan will be deducted from your account selected above unless you add it to your loan balance. If added to the loan balance, the fee is subject to interest. Interest will continue to accrue on unpaid balances through skipped payment period. Only one payment may be skipped per eligible loan.