Existing members, to open an new account or convert your existing account, please contact the Member Service Center at 800.273.6700 or stop in at one of our convenient branches.
Lost or Stolen Debit or Credit Card
For any lost or stolen card, call the Member Service Center at 800-273-6700. If the Member Service Center is not open, use the phone numbers below for your specific card.
Debit Card Lost or Stolen (VISA Check Card)
If the Maine Savings Member Service Center is not open, call 800-472-3272. Be sure to call the Member Service Center or notify your local branch immediately or on the next business day.
Personal Platinum VISA Credit Card and Business Black VISA Credit Card
- Online: When logged in to Online Banking, click the "Visa" tab. This will take you to the Visa credit card site. Hover over the "Service" tab at the top right and then click on the Lost/Stolen link. Complete the information in the window and a new card will be produced for you.
- During business hours (Mon-Sat), call the Member Service Center at 800-273-6700
- To report card Lost or Stolen when the Member Service Center is not open, call 800-449-7728
- To activate your card, call 800-631-3197
- To select a PIN, call 800-221-9648