As we all know, things look a little different this year and so does our Holiday Skip-Pay Program.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. If you skipped a loan payment during our COVID-19 Skip-Pay Program, that loan will not be eligible.
2. A processing fee of $35 per loan will be deducted from your account. If you do not have $35 in your account, we can add the $35 fee to your loan balance.
3. Loans cannot be past due at the time of request.
4. Loans that do not qualify include credit cards, commercial loans, and real estate loans (mortgages, home equity lines of credit, home equity loans, or home improvement loans).
5. Applications must be received no later than December 31st.
6. Only one payment may be skipped per eligible loan, a duplicate request will not be processed.
7. Applications must be received at least 7 business days prior to payment due date and will take up to 3-5 business days to process.
*Skipped payments do not extend the term of any payment protection policy or collateral protection policy you may have obtained through Maine Savings as part of your loan. By signing above, you authorize Maine Savings Federal Credit Union to extend the due date of your final loan payment by one month. The $35 processing fee per loan will be deducted from your account selected above unless you add it to your loan balance. If added to the loan balance, the fee is subject to interest. Interest will continue to accrue on unpaid balances through skipped payment period. Only one payment may be skipped per eligible loan.